Syngenta Canola Seedcare Benefits
|Pest||Helix Vibrance||Helix Vibrance with Fortenza||Visivio with Fortenza|
|Flea Beetle Control - Crucifer||X||X||X|
|Flea Beetle Control - Striped||X||X||X1|
|Syngenta Flea Beetle Protection Policy||X||X||X|
|Syngenta Cutworm Protection Policy||X||X|
1Visivio provides the best striped flea beetle control offered by Syngenta
Visivio seed treatment represents the next evolution of canola seed protection and is a powerful combination of insecticides and fungicides.
Visivio effectively controls:
- striped flea beetles
- crucifer ﬂea beetles
Visivio also protects against a broad spectrum of seed- and soil-borne diseases:
- fusarium head blight
- seed-borne blackleg
- seed-borne alternaria
2019 Syngenta Partner Program Visivio Bonus - Western Canada*
- Growers who purchase canola seed treated with Visivio will receive $1.50/ac on their canola seed acres treated with Visivio.
- For the purposes of calculating the Visivio Bonus, it is assumed that a 22.7 kg bag of canola seed will cover 10 acres.
- Grower must purchase a minimum of $25,000 of combined eligible and builder products to qualify for the Visivio Bonus.
*This offer is part of the 2019 Syngenta Partner Program and therefore the qualiﬁcation requirements and the rules and regulations will apply.
All 2019 Partner Program purchases must be made between November 1, 2018 and October 31, 2019.
Fortenza seed treatment provides leading control of cutworms. Fortenza is available as an add-on treatment with Visivio or Helix Vibrance. Together, Visivio with Fortenza, is a winning combination for broad spectrum insect and disease management and improved crop establishment.
Fortenza combined with Visivio provides the following benefits:
- Three insecticides provide cutworm and flea beetle control
- Four fungicides provide broad spectrum control of seed- and soil-borne diseases including rhizoctonia, pythium and fusarium, seed-borne blackleg and seed-borne alternaria
- Quick-acting, long-lasting protection wWith proven seed safety
- Earlier flowering and pod set
- Consistent performance under a wide range of growing conditions
- Minimize the need to spray for flea beetles or cutworms at a very busy time of year
Cutworms can devastate a canola crop. The pest will cut seedlings off at the soil surface, or just below. Cutworms tend to be nocturnal, so until the introduction of Fortenza, the most effective management solution was to spray at night when the highest incidence of feeding occurs. By managing cutworms early with Fortenza, a grower can minimize the need to spray and improve efficiency during a very busy time of the year.
Fortenza is a seed-applied insecticide, and another tool that can be used in conjunction with foliar products as part of a grower’s cutworm management strategy.
Cutworm Pressure in Waldheim, SK 2015: The red icons on the image above represent canola that was treated with Fortenza and a base fungicide treatment. All others did not receive a Fortenza treatment. The trial was intended to evaluate activity on flea beetles. It was determined that the damage evidenced was due to cutworms.
Always read and follow label directions. Helix Vibrance is an on-seed application of Helix XTra Seed Treatment insecticide/fungicide and Vibrance 500FS Seed Treatment fungicide. Visivio is an on-seed application of Rascendo Seed Treatment insecticide and Helix Vibrance Seed Treatment insecticide/fungicide. Fortenza®, Helix®, Rascendo™, Vibrance®, Visivio™, the Alliance Frame, the Purpose Icon and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company. © 2017 Syngenta.