|Active Ingredient:||Penicillium bilaii
7.2 x 108 CFUs/ml
|Crops:||Alfalfa, Canola, Chickpeas, Corn, Dry Beans, Lentils, Peas, Soybeans, Wheat (spring and winter)|
|Package Size:||13.5 oz (400 ml), 2.1 qt (2 L)|
When and where to use Recover® PO4
Recover PO4 may always be applied to the seed as part of your overall phosphate fertility program planning.
1. Use Recover PO4 where soil tests show low to medium levels of available phosphate.
- If soil tests recommend 10 to 15 lbs/acre of phosphate, just use Recover PO4
- If soil tests recommend 15 to 25 lbs/acre of phosphate, apply the lower amount of recommended phosphate and use Recover PO4
2. Use Recover PO4 in fields with high pH and high calcium levels. These soils will more readily tie-up phosphate, so there is more available to be released for crop uptake.
3. Use Recover PO4 to reduce the amount of seed-placed phosphate to avoid any potential seedling damage from seed-placed phosphate applications.
Recover PO4 Application Rates
Seed/ fl oz
|Units per container|
|13.5 fl oz||2.1 qt|
|Dry Beans||100 lbs||10||144||720|