Best Uses: Broad-spectrum control of important diseases like dollar spot, anthracnose, summer patch, fairy ring and snow moulds on fairways, tees, and greens.
Key Strengths: Strong control of foliar and soil-borne fungal diseases and provides excellent turf quality with Stressgard Formulation Technology. Summer safety including low plant growth regulation (PGR) effects and compatibility with trinexapac-ethyl PGR programs.
Mirage Stressgard provides control of major diseases affecting cool season turfgrass areas including fairways, greens and tees. Tebuconazole powered by Stressgard Formulation Technology provides a great solution for tough diseases, while minimizing negative turf growth regulator effects that are seen with other DMI fungicides. University and field trials show consistent performance and turf safety on cool-season species including: annual bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, creeping bentgrass, and perennial ryegrass.
Attributes of Mirage Stressgard
• Powerful systemic control of tough foliar and soil borne diseases
• Broad-spectrum control of many basidiomycete and ascomycete diseases of turfgrass
• Controls QoI-resistant diseases such as anthracnose and gray leaf spot
• Stressgard Formulation Technology helps minimize growth regulator effects typically associated with DMI fungicide applications
• Use at labeled rates in the spring, summer, or fall results in greener, healthier and more dense turf
Solutions for Tough Diseases
• Mirage Stressgard provides broad-spectrum, non-QoI solution for dollar spot and QoI-resistant fungi
• Apply as part of preventive spring disease program to control dollar spot, summer patch, anthracnose, and fairy ring and in summer programs to control brown patch and dollar spot
• Provides excellent anthracnose and summer patch control on annual bluegrass surfaces
• Can be used as a tool in the fall for winter protection from snow mould pathogens