4030 is a forage yield leader with an outstanding disease and nematode resistance package. It exhibits high forage quality which will produce dairy quality forage for the demanding dairy operations. 4030 expresses high resistance to the six major diseases that attack alfalfa.
Preferred Growing Conditions
- Higher forage yield potential
- Improved digestibility for better animal performance
- Fast recovery with excellent persistence
- Outstanding winter survival
- Resistant to Aphanomyces Root Rot (Race 2)